Revision as of 16:34, 12 July 2013 by Rob Hooft
What Went Well
- The different discussions were very good
- Reinout had prepared well for the code review discussion, made very good points
- The code review was well done, also the fact that immediate notes were taken about all improvements with clear intention to improve the software
- Freek's lightning discussion was well thought out
- The Detailed Clinical Models talk was a good subject
- The Diversity of the subjects of the day was good
- The "topic sandwich" with applications at beginning and end, and IT subjects in between was interesting.
Take A Look At
- The omicsFusion should be re-used outside of the plant domain. Contact Richard for more information!
- The attendance (July....) was lower than usual, and tapering off towards the end of the meeting
- Eduroam was not available, causing some people grief.