- Peregrine WS/RMI installer is implemented (RT#213).
- Added support of modifiable ontologies (RT#214).
- Added multi-language support (RT#114).
- Improvements for non-maven consumers of peregrine library.
|Previous version||Current version|
- Peregrine WS implementation (RT#65) and RMI interface (RT#66) are available.
- caseSensitive property has been renamed to caseInsensitive (impacts TermId interface and SQL Schema).
- Added Ontology#getTerm(Term.Id) interface method.
- Implemented keyword positions (RT#63).
- Reorganised test resources: now test ontology can be shared among projects.
Complete list of changes
- Renamed TermId to TermIdImpl.
- Unified dependency library versioning across all POM files.
- Improved WS implementation: fixed IndexingResult JAXB annotations, introduced independent WS interface (RT#65).
- Implemented more fine file ontology hierarchy.
- All classes that took part in RMI interaction should be Serializable.
- Common tests for Peregrine interface.
- Adding SVN build number to maven artifacts when making a release.
- Made Concept#disambiguationType property optional with default value.
- Peregrine: re-uses common XSD types (RT#119)
- Class diagram sequence diagram is available in wiki (RT#120)
- DB Ontology was implemented (RT#121)
- File Ontology was implemented (RT#122)
- Compound ontology was implemented (RT#123)
Complete list of changes
- Improved testing of flyweight processing interface in case when processing is aborted.
- Marked database Ids as optional list.
- Added line indexes to error message reports for grammar parser.
- Added transaction support to DB ontology.
- Simplified FlyweightProcessingOntology interface.
- Implemented FileFlyweightProcessingOntologyImpl that can read ontologies from compressed sources.
- Implemented modifiable SQL schema for ontology. Made all entities serializable. More correct and efficient buffered iterator implementation.
- Added UTF-8 support for random-read files.
- Corrected the lazy initialisation of concept ID map in file ontology. Improved unit tests.
Making a release
- Make sure you've committed all changes.
- Run unit tests for your workspace and make sure they all run.
- Create SVN tag.
- Build your project and put artefacts to repository.
- Update this wiki page for changes in Paregrine.
These steps are still not enough for correct release of maven artefacts. For complete set of steps see maven-release-plugin. Also when releasing from Hudson you need to specify SVN credentials for commit, as they are not passed from hudson to maven (e.g. by specifying -Dusername=aaa -Dpassword=nnn).