NBIC Galaxy Server: Next Update Requests
Revision as of 09:40, 9 January 2012 by David.van.enckevort
This is a list of update requests on NBIC Galaxy server. They will be discussed prior to the next scheduled monthly update (First Monday of every month):
- Update galaxytools to include MS PRUNA (Rotterdam) (Fixed dependencies, but MS PRUNA not in galaxytools repo yet...)
- waiting for publication
- Migrated R to 2.13.0, but need functional tests for statistical tools developed by Carsten Byrman (AMC | proteomics)
- Enabling the test framework, so we'll get notified quickly if something breaks (after maintenance). (taken by Leon)
- Adding support for web services
Using the "Suite of Web Service Addition Tools" provided by the University of Georgia (Galaxy community site -> Data source category (http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/))
- Enabling reports.
- Add support of Taverna. (taken by Kostas)
- Add hg19 for GMAP (requester: David A. Matthews).
- Add tools required by Phil Barnett (details in the email attachment)
- Enable API support for the CTMM TraIT demo.
- Resolve kept back package: python-rpy r-base r-base-core r-recommended - this means sorting out at what level R needs to be and pinning packages to testing if necessary.