NBIC Galaxy Server: Next Update Requests
Revision as of 10:08, 7 March 2011 by David.van.enckevort
This is a list of update requests on NBIC Galaxy server. They will be discussed prior to the next scheduled update: Monday, 2010-10-04
- After the galaxytools repo was re-organized, update the installation on the galaxy server for these changes.
- Customize tool pane and only show pipeline (workflows) and some essential tools. --Leon 16:38, 9 September 2010 (CEST)
- Setting Up the Reference Genomes (Human, Mouse, TAIR?) for NGS Tools
(e.g. BWA, Lastz, etc). Refer to http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/NGSLocalSetup
- Enabling the test framework, so we'll get notified quickly if something breaks (after maintenance).
- Add a cleanup script to reclaim disk space:
Check the last access timestamp of history items and delete the ones that were not accessed for 6 ??? months. We should use the scripts provided by Galaxy.
- Adding support for web services
Using the "Suite of Web Service Addition Tools" provided by the University of Georgia (Galaxy community site -> Data source category (http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/))
- Enabling reports.
- Update the system with all security patches