NBIC Galaxy Server: Next Update Requests
Revision as of 16:03, 3 January 2011 by David.van.enckevort
This is a list of update requests on NBIC Galaxy server. They will be discussed prior to the next scheduled update: Monday, 2010-10-04
- Clean and better organize the tool installations.
- Customize tool pane and only show pipeline (workflows) and some essential tools. --Leon 16:38, 9 September 2010 (CEST)
- Setting Up the Reference Genomes (Human, Mouse, TAIR?) for NGS Tools (e.g. BWA, Lastz, etc). Refer to http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/NGSLocalSetup
- An automated test on Galaxy after each update
- A cleanup script to reclaim disk space: check the last access timestamp of history items and delete the ones that were not accessed for 6 ??? months.
- Backup script?
- Missing rpy:
"An error occurred running this job: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/nbic/prog/galaxy-2010-11-14/tools/stats/grouping.py", line 7, in <module> from rpy import * ImportError: No module named rpy"