CytoscapeRPC 1.4 Release notes
Revision as of 12:22, 4 April 2011 by Jjbot
Release notes CytoscapeRPC 1.4
- getFontFaces: list all the available fonts.
- saveNetwork: save a network to a gml file.
- setShowGraphicsDetail: set the detail level.
- getCytoscapeVersion: does the same as cytoscapeVersion()
- createNetworkFromSelection: create a new network based on the selection in another network.
- setLayoutPropertyValues: now also available in a double list variant. Mostly used for R.
- [get|set]Center: controls the zoom center.
- [get|set]Zoom: controls the zoom level.
- createNetwork: can now be used with an additional (boolean) parameter to indicate wether a view should be created.
- closeNetworkView & closeAllNetworkViews: methods to close one or all views. Keeps the networks alive.
- getEdgeSourceNodes * getEdgeTargetNodes: get the identifiers of the nodes connected to a particular edge.
- [get|set] layout property values
- fitContent & fitSelectedContent: fit the (selected) content of a network in a view.
- getVisualBypassNames: get the names you need to use in the attribute browser to overwrite a particular visual attribute.
- setNetworkViewPosition: set the position of a view (the frame) on the Cytoscape desktop.
- color parsing
- setNode(s)Position(s): added error message when setting the location when there is no view available.
Created a new page containing static names and properties in Cytoscape: CytoscapeProperties