CytoscapeRPC 1.3 Release notes
Revision as of 13:23, 4 February 2011 by Jjbot
- raise and resize Cytoscape network windows
- decouple node width & hight: after doing this you can control the node width and hight seperately from your vizmaps.
- invert node selection
- remove selected nodes
- set selected edges
- invert edge selection
- remove selected edges
- reset rootgraph (Warning: this manually resets the cytoscape rootgraph without restarting Cytoscape. This is not part of the standard Cytoscape functionality so your mileage may vary.)
- added all the GlobalAppearance modification functions (change background color etc.)
- retrieve the children, parents and siblings of selected nodes
- retrieve types of network attributes
- check if edges / nodes / networks have a certain attribute
- a couple of ConcurrentModificationExceptions have been fixed.
- work around for old JRE versions on MacOS X: the activate option doesn't work. Now catches the error and asks the user to start the plugin anyway.
New functions available for creating vizmappers:
These functions are intended to replace the other (now deprecated) vizmap functions. The deprecated functions will still be available in version 1.4.
- createEdgesFromVector has been deprecated in favour of createEdges with the same parameters.