Revision as of 15:02, 2 May 2011 by Jjbot
A number of examples for CytoscapeRPC have been provided in the CytoscapeRPC svn under scripts. A brief description is given here.
- LoadNetwork.py: script to load sif, noa and eda files into Cytoscape.
- cytoscape_movie.py: a script which load a number of nodes and saves different view to file. It changes the node color, shape and selection. Use the included command to turn the image files into a movie.
- many_networks.py: a script to test the speed with which networks can be created in Cytoscape using CytoscapeRPC.
- perl.pl: a demo script for perl, creates nodes, performs a layout and sets some vizmappers.
- php.php: a small script demonstrating how CytoscapeRPC can be used from PHP.