Proteomics:Programmers Meeting on 2011-07-15
Location and time
- Location: Hojel City Center, building D (5th floor), Graadt van Roggenweg 340, 3531 AH Utrecht
- Date: Friday July 15th, 2011
- Time: 9:00-10:30
- Action points and status updates
- Next meeting
Action points and status updates
- Statistical classification model - carsten, learned R; model fitting, different parameters per optimization done, running on the grid, combine results files into one.
- Clustering by splitting into eg. 100 parameter, cluster desktop boonex grid, but also on a normal grid ls-grid (Angela), .Rdata results files.
- This will be run in Galaxy, now the cluster is called by a shell script.
- APML to expressionset -> classification model -> QC report (todo).
- Looking for reporting tool for HTML and how to display in Galaxy.
- Searching is done in external search engines, mzIdentML is imported.
- OMSSA? some instrument settings are missing, couldn't make it run.
- Comparative genomics course, nice presentations about distant homology and tricks.
- Creating trees is easy, consequently, creating bad trees is very easy!
- Network mapping: how to map networks between species.
- Genome duplication.
- Tree of life actually is only valid for eukaryots, prokariots.
- Storage client, cloud storage 'gateway', merged the two clients into one with different views.
- We bought progenesis from Nonlinear dynamics, we think we need to continue working on pview.
- Who's going to do what? Write XML? Henk asks Salvatore which parameters should be set by command line.
- I uploaded the code to TRAC.
- RockerBox -> ASMS, response; Who will continue the project, SARA?? Probably not.
Friday August 12th 9:00-10:30 will be our next programmer's meeting.