Engineering Team Support
Each of the BioAssist task forces is supported by a dedicated project leader from the BioAssist Engineering Team. This project leader will assist the principle investigator (PI) of the platform with practical issues, be a consultant for the programmers in the task force, and will maintain contact with the other task forces through the engineering team meetings.
Currently, the project leader roles are as follows:
- High throughput sequencing is supported by Hailiang Mei
- Proteomics is supported by Freek de Bruijn
- Metabolomics is supported by Kees van Bochove
- Biobanking is supported by David van Enckevort
- Interoperability is supported by Christine Chichester
See also: Project leaders on the NBIC web site.